Monday 27 April 2015

Salute and new toys

What a great weekend I had even if I couldn’t go to Salute this year there was plenty shared on the internet that I was excited for it still

 

Firstly Halo the new game from Spartan was demoed and it looked amazing so much so that they also ran a deal this weekend to promote it giving a free bust with pre-orders so I pre-ordered and went for the Covenant bust



 

Also I finally made the leap into firestorm picking up the starters for Armada and Planetfall so small scale sci-fi goodness

 



Also a few club members went up and tried batman so will get to play that more which is awesome



 

And my good friends picked up some more Wolsung so even more steampunk action and the buildings will work for Malifaux and batman too so pretty happy all in all

 

So with all those filling my time going forward I think 40K is going into a box and going forward its either skirmish at 28mm and big battles at 10mm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment