Tuesday 17 February 2015

Models or minis

So do you buy models purely based on gaming possibilities or because you like them?

do you play games because they have a low cost to get into? Or purely because the look amazing?

Now I play GW games because of availability of players and models along side high quality. the GW plastics are beautiful and with variety of poses no one comes close.




I also play Malifaux which is in my opinion the only company that can compare in quality of plastics to GW but mono-pose minis is its only downside.




but when you expand into wider areas like resin and metals there are loads of companies that make beautiful models

I like to be able to use my models so rarely will I buy a model only for painting I have but its rare and then its normally something I may like to use in an RPG

Ishi






No comments:

Post a Comment