Saturday 1 March 2014

The Return

Apologies for being away so long i have been feeling the hobby limbo since the new year and so have dabbled in many games but not really done much with any of them.

So what have i been dabbling in?

well I finished my Grey Knight army and took it for a fun game versus Chaos  which was a lot of fun but also very cheesy

also I started some bolt action Russians but have yet to paint or play.

I have found some time to paint and also rekindled my love for Warzone Resurrection.

so here are my basic force from the starter for my Bauhaus I still need to do some squad marking but otherwise all good





I am also working on cleaning up my Legion starter so that demo's can be run.

also on the Warzone front previews of the Imperial Faction have been appearing and they look amazing though thanks to the mention in the book I will be looking at Capitol next.







Modiphius have also been working on the RPG as previously mentioned when I participated in a couple of the demo games and the Kickstarter is running at the moment with 8 days to go. so go take a look here and take a look at here for a Q&A from Chris at Modiphius with my friend Seb


I will post more updates as i finish the other WZR models from the starter and then crack on with the other cool units.


ishi.

No comments:

Post a Comment