Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year!

So the last year has been very interesting gaming wise my group settled on a game which turned out to be 40k.

We originally had a couple of marine players and me running necrons, but I got bored after a short while. Then an imperial guard/marine player joined in so we were up to four players and finally a friend was given some Orks and is now totally addicted to the green tide.

Since then I have flitted from one faction to another not enjoying any that I have picked up from chaos to imperial guard. I do need to get myself sorted on a faction I like and enjoy painting but at the moment I have no idea what to play.

Options.

Pre heresy marines - We have three marine players already and running 30k vs 40k does not seem right.

One of the xenos races excluding orks and tau - I like the aliens but not sure what to go for

Normal marines - pick/make a chapter probably a blood angels descendant and see where I end up

Sisters look cool and I don't care if I lose....

Anyone have any good ideas for picking forces?

1 comment:

  1. How about going for an Inquisitor?

    In one game he may have allied with Guard.
    The next with marines.
    Then again with sisters.

    This way you have an army but can still go between different types.

    Best of luck mate!

    ReplyDelete